Players who purchase this badge will be granted exclusive access to CommandFest Indianapolis in the Indiana Convention Center for the entire weekend, June 16th to 18th!
Players who purchase this badge will also receive:
- Legendary Badge and Lanyard (Must be displayed at all times at CommandFest Indianapolis)
- $200 Pastimes Events Credit granted to your Pastimes Events account
- Complimentary entry to Saturday Night Commander Party! Starts at 9:00 PM ends at Midnight!*
- Four (4) Arcane Signet Promotional Card (Non-Foil)
- Four (4) Caras Galadhon Promotional Card (Non-Foil)
- Four (4) Gandalf, Friend of the Shire Promotional Card (Non-Foil)
- The Battle of Pelennor Field – The Lord of the Rings: Tales of Middle-earth Playmat
- Storm the Seedcore – March of the Machine Playmat
- Dedicated Open Play Area for all CommandFest attendees
- Vendor and Artist Access
Picking Up Your CommandFest Badge
Players may collect their Badge at the Indiana Convention Center, Hall D. To do this, speak to the staff at the front of the hall, or to the staff at the entrance to Hall D.
Badge Pickup Hours
- Friday June 16th: 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Saturday, June 17th: 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Sunday, June 18th: 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
*Location and more details coming soon!
**Images coming soon!
The Battle of the Pelennor Fields from The Lord of the Rings: Tales of Middle-earth by Tyler Jacobson
Storm the Seedcore from March of the Machine by Jason Rainville
Arcane Signet Non-Foil Promo by Gaboleps
Caras Galadhon Non-Foil Promo by Alayna Danner
Gandalf, Friend of the Shire Non-Foil Promo by Bakshi Productions
To participate you will need an up to date Wizards Account.
You will also need the MTG Companion App installed on your cellphone. Download the App on iOS Apple Devices or Android Devices.
Once purchased you will receive a code in your confirmation email, please enter this code the day of and at least an hour before the start of your event. You do NOT need to check-in once you have put in your code, there are NO actions required even if your app says so!
All policies and procedures are at the full discretion of Pastimes Events.
Format information can be found at PastimesEvents.com/Formats
Prizes are distributed at the beginning of each round at your table.
Details about Prizes, Prize Tixs, and the Prize Wall